What our customers are saying
- A very late review! Victoria Dry Cleaners helped professionally cleaned + steamed my wedding dress and altered my mother-in-law’s dress for the big day! We’re really happy and grateful with the results as I booked in last minute! I highly recommend this place and would use their services again in the future. Thank you!😊seraphine w9/14/2023Fabulous My mother’s wedding dress is 70 years old, yellowing and v fragile, but my niece is keen to use as much as possible in her own wedding dress.
Nick assessed it before taking it on ( v reassuringly ) and then did the most fabulous and far-reaching job… way beyond the call of duty and my expectations. Thoroughly recommended. Thank you Nick.Kath Moore8/10/2023
- This is a nice little place to get all your laundry and dry cleaning done.I used this place while I was staying in Bristol City centre over the weekend,I was staying in a nearby hotel and needed all my washing done and ready for the Sunday.I took it all along on the Friday morning and the nice couple in the shop were very friendly and helpful and had it all done and folded for later that day for me to collect..It is a great service and I would certainly recommend this place if you ever need this,decent prices as wellFranny Reilly7/10/2023Brilliant service Staff are very nice and accommodating. Fantastic service. Recommend 100%.Tina6/02/2023
- I brought a ball gown here after my puppy had urinated on it. I had taken the dress into another dry cleaners who gave me my dress back still stained and stinking of wee & didn’t acknowledge or refund me for this. Victoria dry cleaners were amazing they quickly cleaned my dress, got the stain and the smell out and now it looks good as new!! So grateful to them after my horrible experience elsewhere. Thank you!!Gemma Ceri5/16/2023I have been a customer here for the last year and a half. I drop my suits for dry cleaning once a month and I can say I am really happy with the service I have received.Chrysanthos George Makariou (Chris)2/01/2023I cannot recommend this place enough! I took my bridal veil, a veil which has been past down through generations in my family for over 100 years. It had been in storage for years, therefore creased and had turned yellow/grey. To which I did not know what the original colour was. Nick was amazing through out the whole cleaning, restoration process and updated me through it all including photos of the transformation; which was very reassuring. When seeing the veil I could not believe it was the same veil, it was white in fact! He had done a fabulous job and had taken great care in handling the delicate fabric, I really can’t thank him enough. The veil looks amazing and has been brought back to life, ready for me to wear on my wedding day.
Thank you so so much! XAlex1/18/2023
- Professional and great communication Nick has been brilliant in communication through-out the while process.
My wedding dress looks as good as new.
Very professional and reasonably priced.
Thank you very muchFERN EVANS11/30/2022The best in Bristol. Would 100% recommend. Saved my damaged designer T-Shirt, brought it back to brand new. .Perry Archer11/25/2022
- I had splattered pen ink onto a new white shirt (viscose+cotton mix I think) and with very little hope for my poor shirt I took it to Victoria Dry Cleaners. Through magic and perseverance they managed to get the stains out! Looks like new! Wonderful customer service and great work. Thank you!Miranda Lyle11/07/2022An awesome job done on my dress! Thoroughly recommended, they certainly know their stuff👏👏👏 Thank so muchWendy Kim9/21/2022Absolutely recommend this dry cleaners for wedding dresses. Mine was homemade with mixed materials – it was difficult to find someone that would take it on, but Nick was more than happy. The dress has come out so much better than I ever thought it would, I’m so pleased with it, it looks like new. Thank you!!Katy Brackston8/05/2022
- Thanks so much for bringing back to life my vintage silk skirt that my husband put in the wash by accident; it looks amazing again. Excellent customer service!Cristina Castanedo8/05/2022100% recommend. Took a 2 piece linen suit down which had grass stains and firstly, it only cost £12.50 to dry clean! I was expecting much more. The staff member was also very honest stating linen can be temperamental with grass stains and that he would do his best. When I collected, there were absolutely no stains to be seen and the suit looks as fresh as the day I bought it. Will definitely use again!Andrew Smith7/29/2022
- Absolutely delighted with Nick and the team. My jumpsuit with pearls, beads and feathers was professionally cleaned to a very high standard. I am over the moon. Very friendly staff who went above and beyond to accommodate. Would highly recommend. Thank you.Tina Barnes7/10/2022Great personal service offered at a great price. Best dry cleaners in Bristol, never go to Timpson’s or Johnson’s who don’t do half as good a job.Sarah Smith6/29/2022
- Absolutely brilliant dry cleaners. Took a jacket in with a VERY bad stain, which Nick spent over a week treating. I’ve been in to pick it up today and the result is amazing. Could not recommend more.Rachel Small5/06/2022Found these guys on Google after reading some good reviews from people going there for stain removal on garments. They got a mark on my (silk!) dress out that I didn’t think would be possible. Amazing price for what they do, and they go above and beyond to deliver the best service. Would absolutely recommend to anyone needing a dry cleaner or stain removal service in Bristol! Very impressed!Emma Fudge12/01/2021
- Victoria Dry Cleaners are my usual Dry Cleaners, but just yesterday they went above & beyond for my husband! We needed a shirt cleaned, LAST MINUTE, same day. We knew it was a big ask, but they went above and beyond for us. His shirt is PERFECT! And I have never had a bad experience here. I wouldn’t go to any other dry cleaner in Bristol.brittany pearce12/01/2021The best drycleaning in the center of the City! They are a bit pricey…. but they do a great job and they have no competition. Nick is very friendly and personable. They are an overall excellent service!Also their shoe repair guy is exceptionally good.L. Mac11/16/2021
- Nick was so helpful. I wasn’t able to get my wedding dress cleaned straight after my wedding due to the pandemic and didn’t think much of it as there were only a couple of grass stains on the bottom when I put it away; was horrified when I unpacked it 11 months later to see a huge coffee stain on the front. Nick was amazing and made the dress look brand new like nothing had happened. Not only that, he got it done in just a few days so I could have it back for my first anniversary. Couldn’t thank you enough.Emily Cooper8/03/2021My mum took her wedding dress and my wedding dress in to be cleaned and boxed and couldn’t have been more pleased. Mum’s dress, being over 30 years old, did have a yellow tinge to it but they did a great job with bringing it back to life.My wedding dress was a bigger project but again they did an amazing job. After I wore it, 10years ago, I left it in the bag and hung it up and didn’t look at it again. When they opened the bag in the shop there was a massive stain down the front, I was gutted, but when we collected it it had gone! Nick worked so hard on it to get it back to looking like new and I’m so so grateful.Thank you!Kirsten Eldin4/17/2021
- The team really loved the challenge of getting our difficult dresses clean, going above and beyond. Customer service was amazing. Would highly recommend, particularly for your difficult cleans.Aidan Bowes2/16/2021
- This is a great dry cleaner. They have gotten out some really difficult stains for me and do not stop until the job is done perfectly. Highly recommend!Yasmina Muslemany11/17/2020Excellent service. People there are so kind and patient. Thank you Nick (hope I’m not getting the name wrong) for removing all the little stains on the coat! Definitely recommend.JIAJING LIU11/17/2020
- My beloved mum died recently. Her wedding dress and veil have been in a box in the attic for over 60 years and were badly discoloured. I took them to Nick to see if he could clean them up for me a little so that I could imagine more clearly how mum would have looked on her wedding day. I cannot believe what Nick has achieved. The dress and veil look as if Mum stepped out of them and laid them aside yesterday. This has been such a joy and comfort and I cannot praise the service highly enough. I shall be taking Mum’s dress back to Nick and co to be properly boxed and preserved. Thank you. LesleyLesley Mudway8/17/2020Ive always found Victoria Dry Cleaners to be professional and friendly. Great service and garments always ready on time. Excellent with my suits and always nicely pressed.Gavin Nicholls6/17/2020
- The best drycleaning in the center of the City. They are a bit pricey…. but then again they have no competition. They are an excellent service.Also their shoe repair guy is exceptionally good.L. Mac6/17/2019Had two jackets cleaned. Was able to drop off and collect on the same day which was very handy. Prices seem fair and no nasty chemical smells after cleaning. Highly recommend!white loafers6/17/2019
- I brought my wedding dress here after it got plastered in mud. It was absolutely filthy but Nick did a great job, and looking at it now you would never think it had even been outside on the wedding day! The dress has a beaded belt and not a single bead was missing or loose when I got it back. I would definitely recommend Victoria Dry Cleaners for wedding dress cleaning. They are possibly not the cheapest or the quickest, but the results are stunning!Sarah Gooding6/17/2017
- Hadrien Fruton6/17/2017Definitely the BEST Dry Cleaners in Bristol! A friend recommended Victoria Dry Cleaners to me and I am so pleased I took her advice, they did an amazing job of steaming and cleaning my daughter’s silk wedding dress especially as it has very delicate beading. Nick and his team are extremely efficient, helpful and very professional and I will never use another cleaning company ever again.A massive BIG thank you to you all. Mandy Allan :-))ROOF VENT UK – roof vents6/17/2015
- Victoria dry cleaners service was outstanding!! I went there 6 years ago and have been going back there ever since. They not only do dry cleaneing but also alterations and tailoring. I have had 2 sets of really expensive curtains taken up there and they came back within a few days looking like they had never been altered and the price was really reasonable. I would recommend this shop to anyone who has delicate items or expensive suits because you can be sure they will take care of your items and they will come back in pristine conditon. I will never go anywhere else now.Simon Kaye6/17/2015